Krug Collector Dinner Pass: $1750
Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime dinner for Krug lovers and Champagne collectors at 71 Above in downtown Los Angeles. Winemaker Jérôme Jacoillot of the distinguished Krug Champagne will share stories and insight into the legendary house. Current releases as well as very rare library releases will be paired with a special menu prepared by Chef Vartan Abgaryan, who is returning to the 71 Above kitchen for this special occasion, in collaboration with executive chef Javier Lopez.
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Krug lovers and Champagne collectors.
Champagne Krug is poised to debut the 1988 Collection – the most anticipated Collection in over 30 years – to dinner guests. This is the first showing of this late-disgorgement, extremely rare offering in the US, and it will be the first opportunity for collectors to purchase the storied vintage.
- Krug Grande Cuvée 160th Edition en Jeroboam
- Krug Clos du Mesnil 2004
- Krug Vintage 2004
- Krug Grande Cuvée 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 (six consecutive editions)
- Krug Rosé 18th Edition en Magnum
- Krug Collection 1988 – US premiere
- Krug Vintage 1995 en Magnum
- Krug Collection 1982 en Magnum